欢迎访问天下美文网

外汇兑换常用英语口语句子

作者:天下美文网 来源:www.txtxt.cn 时间:2019-11-05 阅读: 字体: 在线投稿
广告位
1.习用口语句子
Do you handle foreign exchange here?
你们这里治理外汇业务吗?

Does this bank handle foreign exchange?
这银行治理外汇业务吗?

handle v. 处理惩罚,治理

exchange n. & v. 兑换,汇兑

I'd like to change some foreign currency.
我想换些外币。

I'd like to buy some foreign currency.
我想买些外币。

currency n. 钱币

change v. 兑换(钱) n. 零钱

Where's the exchange rate list?
汇率表在哪儿?

May I have a look at the exchange rate list?
我可以看一下汇率表吗?

What should I do if I want to exchange RMB for Canadian dollars?
如果我想把人民币换成加元该怎么做它?

Canadian a. 加拿大的

exchange...or...意为“把…换成…”

What's the exchange rate of RMB to the US dollar today?
今天人民币对美元的汇率是几多?

How many RMB to the US dollar?
几多人民币可以换一美元?

What rate are you giving?
你们提供的汇率是几多?

The exchange rate is going up.
= The exchange rate is rising.
汇率正在升。

Will the rate still go down tomorrow?
汇率明天还会跌吗?

The exchange rate is falling.
汇率正在跌。

The exchange rate is likely to fall in the near future.
不久汇率可能会跌。

in the near future“不久,很快”

be likely to do_意思是“很有可能…”。

The exchange rate is in my favor at the moment.
此刻的汇率对我来说很有利。



at the moment“而今,这个时候”

in sb.’s favor的意思是“对某人有利”,例如:In an interview,a good first

impression works in your favor.在面试时,良好的第一印象对你十分有利。

Any denomination will do.
什么面额的都行。

Tens and twenties,please.
请给我十元和二十元的钞票。

Small bills,please.
请给小面额的钞票。

No large bills.
不要大面额的钞票。

denomination n. (钱币等的)面额
Could I please have some change?

能给我些零钱吗?
Please give me some change.

请给我些零钱。

2.实用对话
Foreign Exchange外汇

Benjamin: Do you handle foreign exchange here?
本杰明:你们这里治理外汇业务吗?

Clerk: Yes. How can I help you?
职员:治理。需要我帮您什么忙吗?

Benjamin: I'd like to exchange RMB for US dollars.
本杰明:我想把人民币换成美元。

Clerk: OK. How much would you like to change?
职员:好的,您想换几多?
Benjamin: What's the current exchange rate?
本杰明:当前的汇率是几多?
Clerk: It's 6.9 RMB ( renminbi ) to 1 US dollar.
职员:人民币兑美元是6.9比1。
Benjamin: What was the exchange rate several days ago?
本杰明:前几天的汇率是几多?
Clerk: About 7.1 RMB ( renminbi ) to the dollar.
职员:人民币兑美元或许是7.1比1。
Benjamin: The exchange rate is in my favor at the moment.
本杰明:此刻的汇率对我来说很有利。
Clerk: Yes, sir. How much would you like to exchange?
职员:没错,先生。您想换几多?
Benjamin: Let me think... What will the exchange rate be like tomorrow.
本杰明:让我想想…明天的汇率会是怎样呢?
Clerk: It's hard to say, sir. I think the exchange rate is likely to fall in the near future.
职员:先生,这就很难说了。我小我私家认为汇率近期可能会降。
Benjamin: Well, OK. Then I'd like to exchange 6.900 RMB.
本杰明:嗯,好吧。那我就换6900元人民币吧。
Clerk: OK. Please wait a moment.
职员:好的。请稍等。
Benjamin: Would you please give me some change?
本杰明:能给我些零钱吗?
Clerk: What would you like that in?
职员:您想要什么面值的?
Benjamin: I'd like seven 100-dollar notes. The rest I'd like in tens, twenties and fifties.
本杰明:我想要7张100美元的。其余的,我想要10美元、20美元和50美元面值的。
Clerk: No problem.
职员:没问题。

3.详细解说
1.“It's hard to say.”在口语中比力常用,暗示“这很难说。”
2.“be likely to do”意为“有可能…”,主语可以是人,也可以是物。例如: Children who live in the country's rural areas are very likely to drop out of school.(住在这个国度农村地域的儿童很是容易辍学。)Do remind me because I'm likely to forget.(必然要提醒我,因为我很有可能会忘记。)
注:欧元可用于大大都欧盟国度,包罗:奥地利、比利时、芬兰、法国、德国、希腊、爱尔兰、意大利、卢森堡、荷兰、葡萄牙和西班牙等国。
 
    广告位
    广告位
    广告位